The Size of Your World is the Depth of Your Consciousness

Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm a Hypnotist!

See picture of me and Cal Banyan. Cal is my hypnosis teacher. He could "put you out" within 5 seconds! Cal is a Master Hypnotist.

When I told friends I was a hypnotist I said, "Don't close your eyes. I won't put you into a deep deep trance where suddenly you begin feeling extremely comfortable and relaxed and you want to tell me what you feel. That's right. You just want to feel relaxed because it makes you feel good. Naturally.

Get comfortable. Get relaxed. You will go only because you want to go... relaxed and comfortable and feel so good... because you know, don't you, that life can be stressful. And feeling relaxed is such a treat, isn't it? So when I say, "Don't close your eyes, don't sink into your chair," you agree and you nod your head to say you feel alright. And it feels good to feel right...

No comments:

Post a Comment